Sunday, February 18, 2007

Paula Wins in Hawaii

KAHUKU, Hawaii -- Paula Creamer won the LPGA Tour's season-opening SBS Open on Saturday for her first victory since 2005, handling the whipping wind to hold off Julieta Granada by a stroke. Creamer closed with a 2-under 70 for a 9-under 207 total and earned $165,000 for her third LPGA Tour title. In 2005 as a rookie, she won two LPGA Tour titles and also took two tournaments in Japan.
I know, most of you care about this much. But, seeing as how I spent Saturday night watching the tournament, and I get at least 5 page hits a day from Google searches of "Paula Creamer [insert rude reference]", I figured I owed it at least a brief post. I'm not sure what you expect to find, but here's another web hit for ya.
Come to think of it, I'm not even sure how they get here to begin with. I suppose her name comes up in the same post as the words "hairy", "nude", "up-skirt" or "armpits". I really can't imagine how, but you know the Google doesn't lie. It would be nice to see some quotation marks in those searches, though.

And, since I should pass my 20,000th page view on Sunday, a nice story about Paula should speed the process along nicely. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to throw one of those Blogger Parties that I keep hearing about. I just happened to notice the 19979 on the counter Saturday, so I figures...

I don't expect to feel any differently tomorrow, either for the 20000 or the golf thing. It's still cold and I still have to go to work on Tuesday.

Tuesday
.

Cool.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

i wish i had tomorrow off.

you get all the wierdos finding your blog dontcha? wonder why. *rolls my eyes*

Me said...

Those word searches on Google are killer, aren't they?
Try posting something with The Glorious Cock in it. It will draw in every perv out there.
Oh.My.

Me said...

And CONGRATULATIONS on hitting the numbers.
That's a lot of people.

Anthony said...

Thanks OB. Although, I feel a bit "cheap", since I baited the hook and all.

Kimmyk, the "World's Smallest Penis" title didn't hurt, either!

Those Google searches are a riot. If anybody with a blog doesn't have a stat counter, ya gotta get one. It's always interesting reading.

Maybe somebody will host a rooster contest, and I can work in the glorious cock reference!

Pam said...

you should see the sick searches that make their way to my blog. I should do a post on it, but then I'd just attract more sickos looking for their mother to do unspeakable things to them.

Sparky Duck said...

mmmm Paula