Wednesday, September 12, 2007

God is in his imaginary Heaven, and all is right with the world.

Natalie Gulbis is running a blog (of sorts) from Sweden, where the girls are playing The Solheim Cup. The photo on the right would be a really nice photo if the camera had worked.
What's particularly odd is that the big ad in the right corner is supposedly for the camera that took the crappy shot.
Are they really trying to sell cameras? Maybe a nice outdoor shot where there's sun. A flash would be a nice touch, don't-cha-think?

I have to admit, those new iPods are pretty cool. A 3.5 inch screen and wireless Internet capable. Three hundred bucks is a bit steep for all that, but maybe they'll drop the price like they did with the stupid iPhone. Glad you waited in line?
I'm a little confused, though about the TV sizes. We seem to want them in all sizes, and we're equally amazed by both small and large. "Wow, look at that screen!" could be applied to anything. I'm not sure I want to watch TV on my cell phone.
"Who the hell are you and what did you do with the dude who used to post pictures of the half naked golfing chicks up in here?" - Kimmyk
And, so that the world will once again come into sharp focus for our Kimmyk, here is a half-naked golfing chick:

Bonus points if you know who she is. I'll bet Sparky knows.

10 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

Brother, that ain't half-naked! She does have nice gunboats though!

Kate Michele said...

Kimmy will be oh so pleased. ;)

Sparky Duck said...

I do in fact know but do not wish to spoil it for others.

Nanos are still too small for my liking. I lose receipts bigger then that thing

the Book of Keira said...

I used to have a huge screened laptop and hated it. Now, I have a much smaller one and like it so much better. I guess I dig them small.....

Anonymous said...

omg, how old are you? :)

Anthony said...

I'm somewhere in between the girls at the top and the girl at the bottom. Which ain't bad.

Anonymous said...

oh damn, you're sittin at your puter! (what a prompt reply!) :)

rattln along said...

I have the picture white balanced if you want it. go over to my page.

Sparky Duck said...

stephenson right?

Anthony said...

Aussie golfer-babe Jan Stephenson. I looked for the one with her in a tub of golf balls, but couldn't find one big enough to post.