Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Blogger Scrapbooking

A pair of human skeletons lie in an eternal embrace at an Neolithic archaeological dig site near Mantova, Italy, in this photo released February 6, 2007.
Archaeologists have determined that the skeletons were sharing a Snickers at the time of their death.

NASA Astronaut Lisa Nowak (C) with a jacket over her head, is moved from a bail bond office in Orlando, Florida on February 6, 2007.
I never really figured out the whole "jacket over the head" bit. Besides, it's not like everybody doesn't know who you are. Show your face, stand up and be proud. Your self-worth now has a dollar sign in front. I'm betting that the Depends people are going to start a whole new marketing campaign soon, and you could be their new spokes[person] ... spokes[jacket].
Somebody buy me one of these, so I never have to get up while blogging...

Roto-Rooter's 'Pimped Out John' in an undated handout photo. Roto-Rooter says its 'Pimped Out John' is designed to 'fulfill all your wildest bathroom dreams'. Special features include an iPod music player and speakers, an Xbox video game console, a refrigerator filled with drinks and snacks and a cycling exercise machine.

But the big story...

Bill Clinton served as the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Last month, the Beltway Elementary School in Washington, D.C. posed for their class picture. Aren't they cute?

9 comments:

supergirlest said...

that is by far one of THE MOST creppiest pictures that i've ever seen! LOL!
not the toilet extraoridinaire, but the tiny clintons.

and what is it with the jacket over the head? seriously?

Kate Michele said...

Does the toliet buddy there come in other colors??

That class pic is so messed up....

bananas62 said...

I'm liking the pimped out john!!! the green has to go for sure...

Sharing a snickers!!!! Bahhhhhhaaaa hha

kimmyk said...

You're so funny-the snicker comment. You dork. I hope they don't move them and leave them as they are.

If we had a potty like that around...we'd never get anything done.

That class picture is just flippin' freaky dude!!!

Oh, yeah...the spider? I don't like it anymore-it's creepin' me the fuck out. Yuk.

On a side note-Anthony if you could take a peek at my most recent post and see if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Pam said...

ROFLISIAGOTF!!!

LOVE the Clinton photo. Reminds me of another photo. I'll post it up on my blog this evening ;-).

As for the pimped out john, I had a roommate in college who would have dug it. She used to study while sitting on the can. Seriously. I'd have to ask her to get up if I needed to use it.

Me said...

I'm laughing at Pam's comment and completely forgot what I was gonna say.
Oh yeah, those kids are freaky.

supergirlest said...

LOL!!!!!!! i just noticed your new tag line!!!!!! are you this much fun on person?

maybetomorrow said...

I was going to comment on how funny that was but then that spider just SCARED THE SHIT out of me...WTF is right...thanks

Christy Forrester said...

I love the pair of human skeletons in an eternal embrace! That image moves my imagination into high gear...and just in time for Valentine's Day :-)