Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As they sang "Auld Lang Syne" by the light of the moon.

In this life I've seen everything I can see woman,
I've seen lovers flying through the air hand in hand.
I've seen babies dancing in the midnight sun,
And I've seen dreams that came from the heavenly skies above.
I've seen old men crying at their own grave site,
and I've seen pigs all sitting watching, picture slides.
But I never seen nothing like you.
.
OK, so it's just the moon and Venus.
It's still pretty nice.
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
good.

Extra points if you know what that song lyric is.

6 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

..sounds like ELO to me!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANTHONY

Ana said...

Happy New Year ANTHONY!!!

Anthony said...

Partial credit FS5. It's a Jeff Lynne song, but originally it was done by The Move. For some reason, radio prefers the ELO version.

kimmyk said...

happy new year anthony!

great shot!

Kate Michele said...

love the lyric, made me smile.

great shot as well

happy new years, or happy 'just another' Thursday. :D

xoxoxox

susan said...

Don't know but it is beautiful and I adore ELO.

Or - it could be from the Mummers?