Thursday, October 11, 2007

SMM seeking SMF for friendship, maybe more.

LONDON (Reuters) - One microscopic organism has thrived despite remaining celibate for tens of millions of years thanks to a neat evolutionary trick, researchers said.
Sure, you know what the "trick" is, right? It's called evolving into a repulsive organism. C'mon ladies, even tiny organisms need orgasms. Lighten up, babe. You try to be a responsible microscopic organism - good job, nice car, clean - all that junk, and a guy has to wait tens of millions of years for a little sump'n? WTF? Microscopic men have needs.
The National League playoffs started Thursday night, and how nice was it that the jackasses in Arizona had to throw crap on the field after they got pissed at a bad call? The Rockies left the field because they were afraid of getting hit by flying water bottles. TV loves it because ... anyone? ... more ... anyone? ... more commercials ... anyone? ... they get to show ... anyone? ... more commercials. They get to show more commercials. Bueller?
I love stuff like that because the fans in Philadelphia are supposed to be repulsive, so it's nice to see other fans throwing junk on the field. Let's see if anyone notices.
TBS is doing the National League playoffs in hi-definition. TBS never had a hi-def channel (at least not on my cable) and I think it may be new to them. When they're not showing baseball, they're running Everybody Loves Raymond in wide screen, so the aspect ratio is screwy and everybody looks like they're 4-feet wide. Figure it out, guys.
I had an idea in my head last night for something I wanted to write about. I didn't jot it down, and now, fa-foomf, gone. I hate when that happens. I think it had something to do with complaining about something. That narrows it down. I'll think of it, probably.
Until then, talk amongst yourselves.

5 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

Be thankful you don't live in Detroit and love hockey. They throw squid onto the ice surface at times!

Anthony said...

I've seen that squid thing. But I'm thankful I don't live in Detroit for many and varied reasons.

Scoobers said...

Yes. It is quite embarrassing the way Arizonans act during sporting events. Obnoxious and violent when we lose... even worse when we win.

Anonymous said...

I hate browsing through ebay, can anyone tell me where i might find a good deal on an unlocked iphone? Does anyone want to sell their iphone?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://minionsguild.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9850]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

When trading the Forex market, where can I listen in on to, or watch, live FOMC meetings online instead of waiting on a text news provider?
[url=http://www.whoismarkmcelroy.com/submit-a-site.php]best forex software[/url]