Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday Fortune Cookie

I think this may be a little free advice to back up what my Blogger buddy Carmen nudged me about a week ago. Brevity is indeed the soul of wit:

Your Fortune Is
To make a long story short, don't tell it.
The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator

By the way, Friday's mention of the Dell Axim (complete with jazzy blue link) did not elicit a response from the Dell people. I'm expecting a goodie bag any day now....holding my breath.

I guess that stuff only works with Big Ass Fans.

Meanwhile, start the week with a laugh. Brian Regan is one of the funniest guys working today. Here he is talking about his latest visit to his doctor:



5 comments:

Pam said...

This guy is pretty darn funny!

I had never even heard of him....

Carmen said...

oh, i wasn't nudging you! I was just amazed that you could find so much to write about! I'm having trouble coming up with things. ;)

Anthony said...

Well ... sometimes I come up with too much. I get a little windy sometimes, and I realize that people browse several blogs a day.

When I get blocked, I go right to the news on Yahoo. There's always something to get worked up about!

Unknown said...

Ahh, if only the world worked like us! Thanks for the link again!

--Cynthia "fan pimp"

supergirlest said...

oh, yes. pressure. so it is universal! be warned, i'm about to overshare.

so as bebe's head was crowning during birth, my midwife says, "ok - you're going to feel a little bit of pressure now, breathe through it." without missing a beat i said, "that's the understatement of the year." (i had opted to go the natural route, no painkillers) everyone in the room cracked up, including myself.

that dude was pretty funny. i've never heard of him before, either.

just so you know - i want a big ass fan now - and not just cause they sent you goodies. :)