Friday, October 13, 2006

Filthy Foot's Big Ass Booty

Hmmmm ... what an interesting title. Anyway, for those of you who have been wondering, yes the good people at Big Ass Fans have sent me the swag they promised. The Big Ass envelope came with Thursday's mail, and it contained lots of Big Ass stuff.

My cat was interested as was I:

Once I got his furry nose out of the way, I was able to bust open the Big Ass envelope and disclose the contents:

Thanks to my newest, bestest buddies at the Big Ass Fan Company, I can stick my head up my Big Ass ball cap, I have a T-Shirt that creates educational opportunities for those who see my big ass in it (size Grande) and four little Big Ass Squeeze Toys. How did Cynthia know I had a cat that would love to play with my Big Ass?

As for the shirt, it fits like a glove and will look great at the bar during the next Eagles game. The bar has some big-ass waitresses and bartenders who will appreciate the slogan on the front:
and an even bigger Big Ass logo on the back:


So, thanks Cynthia and all the good folks at Big Ass fans. You have a fan here, too. To make it even better, Monday is my Big Ass birthday. Could you send a Big Ass cake? Those squeeze toys are too chewy.

The next time you're out with your friends, keep your eyes to the skies and you may spy a Big Ass Fan -- or me, if I'm swinging from the ceiling.

13 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Ok you so need to send me one of the little donkeys!!!! I need one to sit by my computer...

I agree with Pam...very nice view, and what a good model you are!!

Anthony said...

pam: it's nothing without the rear view!

katie: I'd be glad to sit my Big Ass on your computer.

Colleen: ***blush***

Anthony said...

Well Susan, that would make quite a shirt!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

I liked the original post of this and wrote one up that I, coincidentally, just posted today.

My big A$$ post.

Happy Birthday fellow Libra. Mine is Wednesday.

Carmen said...

ok, it's early, and my brain is already in weekend mode, but I don't get it. Are they a design company?

Though the shirt and hat will get you a lot of attention. From your cat ;)

Come back by and ask me a question. :)

Anthony said...

carmen: I'll probably have to pick-and-choose where I wear the shirt. No Church socials or Jenny Craig meetings!

They're a fan company, silly! :o

They make those big-ass fans that are needed to circulate air in big-ass buildings.

Help her out, Cynthia.

Kate Michele said...

Hey birthday boy....How many is it going to be??? Lets see if I remember correctly you said you were born in '57....so that should make you what....49??

kimmyk said...

Nice goodies!

I wonder if like I post something about how great I think a Lexus would be if the people at Lexus would send me a car? You think they read my blog? Probably not huh?

So you're gonna have a birthday? Well, I hope you have a great weekend and go out and show off your big ass stuff.

Great to see a pic of you....very nice!

Anthony said...

kara: When the gato is happy, I'm happy.

kimmyk: Thanks. I tried it before with Ben & Jerry's, but no luck. Very nice of the fan folks.

msliberty said...

I am laughing so hard right now, my own 15 yr. old cat decided I was shaking the couch too much and, while looking severely annoyed, just got up and sauntered over to the dining room.

Cindy said...

Yay! I'm glad kitty was excited too. Be gentle with your ass though, the heads tend to fall off if you squeeze it too hard, or throw it multiple times at unsuspecting victims. Other than that, enjoy the many hours of fun you'll have with all your new stuff!

Anonymous said...

Amateur Dominas

Livecam Sex

amateurs sex

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is cool
look at at that crazy emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/a5sfeo