Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm a Tuber

Hopelessly addicted, and at such a (relatively) young age. I spend countless minutes in front of the You Tube, gazing and searching. On Saturday, I found a rare (or, not so rare now) video of the complete "Supper's Ready" - the 23 minute opus that appeared on side 2 of the Genesis album Foxtrot, circa 1972. An epic masterpiece from my young-adulthood, and there it was in all its glory. I understand that it probably means little to you, but I got a little misty-eyed.

I tried to post a couple of videos on the blog and found that there is some compatibility issue between the You Tube and the Blogger Beta A problem with Beta - what else is new? Having seen You Tube videos on others' Blogs, naturally I inquired. What could the matter be? My buddy (and recently annointed Blogger Superhero) Pam clued me in on the proper approach. So, here's the little ditty I was going to post on Saturday. It's no Genesis, but it's pretty damned funny, and about 20 minutes shorter. Enjoy.

It's David Letterman taking orders at a McDonald's drive-thru:


3 comments:

Pam said...

Yeah - you got it to work!

Great choice!

Anthony said...

Thanks. I had to re-size it a bit smaller. Otherwise, it squeezed the right column down to the bottom. I suppose it's a template issue.

Kate Michele said...

LOL>>>That was sooo funny!!