Monday, April 7, 2008

The Phuket Bucket.

Models present creations of Top & Bottoms by Phuket Mermaids during Bangkok International Fashion Week March 23, 2008.
Alright, so I wasn't going to post the photo - until I realized the name of the Mermaids was ... go ahead, try and pronounce it. I don't think I could make up Phuket Mermaids and Bangkok out of the blue. It's serendipity.
Meanwhile, it's more than 24 hours since my marathon weekend drunk-fest and I think I'm just now starting to catch up on the brain cells that are bouncing around inside my head.
I'm tempted to go back to that little bar on Chestnut Street where the Bachlorette parties were, but I fear that serendipity, being what it is, is impossible to re-create. Those of us who try are destined to fail. Perhaps it's best left to memory?
Phuket.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your weekend has had an impact!
But saying goodbye is such a relief when you are able to let go of the good things AND the bad things in life. You know what I mean?

Firestarter5 said...

Pronounced: "Poo-ket"

Anthony said...

OK, so then I'm going to say: "Boo-ket"

Kate Michele said...

I like the other pronoucation better. :D

xoxo