Wednesday, March 7, 2007

One is a Pig, One is George Bush and One is Ann Coulter. See the Difference?

I'm bored. I'm phoning this one in.

It's night 68 of 88 consecutive nights of American Idol. The boys. The girls. The chimpanzees. The Results Show. The Banality. Isn't America sick of this yet? I should look on the bright side, it's saving me tons on my electric bill. I only wish my cable company would charge me only when the TV is on. Come to think of it, shouldn't they?

Today's Question:
What do you call three newspapers who drop Ann Coulter's column?
Answer: A good start.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Three newspapers said this week they will drop Ann Coulter's column after the conservative author referred to U.S. Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards as a "faggot". The Mountain Press in Sevierville, Tennessee; The Oakland Press in Michigan and the Lancaster New Era in Pennsylvania said they would stop running Coulter's syndicated column because of the comment she made last week.

Well, it ain't exactly the Inquirer or the New York Times, but it ain't bad. It's bad enough that the Inquirer runs that jackass Krauthammer. I don't think I could deal with the skinny bitch after that. Her bile runs in about 100 papers nationwide. 97 now. I think we should start singing that "Bottles of Beer on the Wall" song.
------------------------------------------------
Hey - it's a pig with two snouts and three eyes. You know what's next? That's right ... Zombies. Maybe those anti-Global Warming jackasses are finally going to get their rapture?
Liu Shuping, a farmer specializing in raising pigs, presents a newly-born piglet with one head, two mouths, two noses and three eyes, for photographers in Xi'an, northwest China's Shannxi Province March 6, 2007. Experts attributed it's condition to genetic variation, local media reported. CHINA OUT REUTERS/China Daily (CHINA)
----------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, over in Columbia, the townsfolk are awaiting the arrival of our great leader...
A woman walks by a posters of U.S. President George W. Bush that reads 'wanted for war crimes' in Medellin, Wednesday, March 7, 2007. Bush will visit Colombia March 11. (AP Photo/Luis Benavides)
Loved the World over!
Note to Columbia: Hijack his plane.
I can't see something like that without thinking of that stupid country song, "Proud to Be an American". I'd like to do a video montage with that as the background music.
---------------------------------------------------
And, I gotta tell you, folks. I love the gym. I've been going for a shade more than 25 years, but if this nonsense catches on, I'm Outta There!

The first clothing-free workout session at a Dutch gym went ahead as planned in Heteren, eastern Netherlands, Sunday March 4, 2007, and participants and observers said it met expectations. Around a dozen middle-aged and elderly men braved the glare of nearly twice that number of journalists, including reporters, photographers and at least five television teams, to fulfill their dream of exercising naked. "There are things that you like to do, and for a nudist, it just feels better to do them with your clothes off," said Ron van der Putten, left, who drove for more than an hour to take part in the first session, dubbed 'Nudifit'. "You feel more free." (AP Photo/Peter Dejong).

You know what, van der Putten (if that is your real name), putten your Goddammned pants on and for Christ's sake, don't let anybody use that bike until it is steamed, deep-fried and dipped in grain alcohol. I can just see his little Nordic balls flopping around. For God's sake.

Why is it always the nude thing? I need a psychologist to comment. Here's a dream for ya: Shower with your clothes on. How come nobody ever dreams of doing that?

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

That poor pig.

Like when a guy runs and he's naked y'know stuff flops. Whatcha gonna do to stop that? If some dude was workin' out beside me naked and popped a woody [cause you know I'm hot like that---bahhaa!]I'd hit it with a towel. *snap* Yuk.

Pam said...

Psychologist here. But I got nothing for ya. Who wants to watch some guys junk (or some gals flabby tits) flopping around during a workout? Not I said the fly. There's a reason god invented sport's bras and cups, people.

I like Kimmy's idea if a woody pops up though. Bwaaahaaahaaa!! Or just read to the guy from Ann Coulter's latest column. That outta deflate that puppy in a few seconds!

Sparky Duck said...

my eyes, my eyes!!

Did you see the Shrub's flub on KO tonight? Classic Shrubie

bananas62 said...

naked workout, yuk!!!! ...And covering the equipment with a towel, they use throughout the work out will prevent...what again? it's still gross. Sweat is bad enough, but...other bodily fluids that might seep whilst working out? GERMSSSSSS and lots of 'em! Too gross to think about! Shuddering at the thought....

Kate Michele said...

I've had dreams of showering in my clothes....ironically however, I'm not very shy with my nakidness..not that I go around all nakid all the time, but i'm not shy....

Maybe the dream is telling me with the way I look I should be?? Maybe its telling me to put my clothes on!!

Firestarter5 said...

Coulter has continually called Bill Clinton a "rapist". If Bill is a rapist, Coulter must be a journalist.

..of course, neither are correct.