Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Suri You Can't Be Serious

This photo released by the Capla Kesting Gallery(CKG) shows a sculpture purportedly cast from 19-week old Suri Cruise's first bowel movement. The work by controversial artist Daniel Edwards, is to be auctioned off for charity on eBay next month.(AFP/CKG-HO)

Boy, am I mad at my parents for not saving my first poop. Not that it would sell on eBay, but a guy would sure like to have his first poop for the old mantle. It beats the Hell out of those bronzed baby shoes.

8 comments:

Kate Michele said...

WTF??? I don't get it...

Anthony said...

I'll be sure to post a follow-up of the eBay auction.

Who wouldn't want a replica of infant poop?

I'm guessing John Mark Karr will be the winning bidder.

Anonymous said...

something is very very wrong with the shape of that one. that ain't breastmilk, man!!

Anthony said...

I'll take your word for it, becky!

Maybe the shape has something to do with that Christian Science deal?

Kate Michele said...

So true becky!! My boys didn;t have formed poop till....Hell they still don;t!!

Anthony said...

Starting tomorrow - new blog name:

THE SOFT POOP FORUM

kimmyk said...

that's just wrong on sooo many levels.

Pam said...

Um yeah - solid poop doesn't come along for quite some time.

I'm betting it's a fraud.