Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One last salvo.

Every time I think about chucking-in this blogging deal, the last post standing is something ridiculous like that ShamWow ad from Sunday. I can't have tens of readers thinking that my last thoughts were of German-made shammys (or is it chamois'?), so I'm forced to run one more brain fart out here for the masses so that you'll remember me fondly, or at least more fondly than I'll remember myself.
So hey, how about that airline food? Is it bad or what?
There, that should do it.

5 comments:

susan said...

Bad airline food, well, do they even give you food anymore for domestic flights?

Waiting to see your take on the Philly flower show.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

You're leaving us!!! No!!!! I look forward to your witty stuff. :) All the good bloggers always seem to leave eventually. :(

Firestarter5 said...

Everyone comes back. It's just a matter of time. Besides, there's too much bullshit and nonsense to talk about.

Anonymous said...

Who cares about airline food? You going to any of the Philly Beer Week events? http://www.phillybeerweek.org/

Anonymous said...

bad airline food? heck, i thought they made us purchase it in the terminal before boarding... dayum those 3-nuts-n-a-bag they give us... lol