Friday, May 4, 2007

A couple of things

Another 161 page hits today over this Alycia Lane nonsense. Almost all of them from the spelling impaired who are using the vowel-rich version of her name. Almost 500 page hits, and two stinking comments. I suppose, when they don't see the bikini photos, they don't bother reading.
C'mon fellas, let's move on. Paris Hilton is finally going to jail, so you can start Google searching conjucal visit sex to see where that lands you. Here, probably.
Meanwhile, the girls are playing golf in Oklahoma, of all places, at something called The SemGroup Championship. ESPN2 televised part of it today, from 3 to 5pm. Can you spare a square? I set the recorder for two hours, knowing full well that I would merely be teased by the coverage, and sure enough, I got to watch 4 holes of play. Would ESPN televise 5 innings of a baseball game? No. So, why do they bother with 2 hours of a round of golf? Granted, I'm grateful that they bother at all, but they had to stop the show while Paula Creamer was teeing off at 14, so what's the point? There's another 2 hours of incomplete drama on Saturday, followed by what I can only imagine is the completion of the tournament for another 2 hours on Sunday. I hope the girls can squeeze it in so that ESPN2 gets to show whatever high quality "Entertainment Sports Programming" they have planned - probably the exciting world of poker.
By the way, Paula is tied for 12th, but I had to go to the LPGA's web site to find out. Nicole Castrale leads by a shot, as far as I can tell.
The Kentucky Derby is Saturday. It may be over by the time you are reading this. The 20-horse field will look more like a minor stampede than a horse race. It says here that the 16 horse, Circular Quay will win. It will be a wet track, so the sloppy conditions could make for a great 2 minutes.
Midgets on horses, green drinks and wagering. It doesn't get any better.
.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I'm so glad that cupcake is going to joint! HA! Take that. I betcha FS5 is contemplating baking that bitch a cake you watch I betcha he is. Blech!

Are jockey's considered athletes?

Anthony said...

Yes, little tiny athletes.

rattln along said...

Here is a little help on getting more hits on your site.

Jessica Alba is on page two http://www.instyle.com/instyle/general/gallery/0,23460,1607192_1,00.html