Thursday, March 29, 2007

There is a problem with your submission.

I think we may have covered this ground, but it bears repeating. These are actual images from Ticketmaster's verification screen. I'm supposed to be able to read this and type it in. These are even worse than the Blogger ones. Leave it to the Ticketmaster gang to come up with colors and grid lines. Bastards. I just want a ticket to a show.

Can't you devote at least some of that massive ticket surcharge to finding a better way to verify that I am not who you think I am? Because, I already know what I think you are.
.

3 comments:

bananas62 said...

You know what's funny, Anthony, After you put your first post up about these things. I actally came accross one the other day that was way worse (nice grammer huh?) then the ones your showing now... there where lines over and under the letters as if they could be accent marks.. these are so annoying!!!

Sparky Duck said...

Holy crap im blind now.

who were you trying to buy for?

Anthony said...

I got late notice on a Chris Cornell show at the TLA. It's already sold-out, so the eye charts at Ticketmaster just made matters worse. I thought I was on a mailing list, but that one got by me.