Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Man With the World's Smallest Horse

Thumbelina, a five year old dwarf miniature horse, slides underneath the pasture fencing at Goose Creek Farms in St. Louis, MO on Fri. October 3, 2006. At 17.5 inches, she is the smallest living horse in the world, and holds the record for the smallest horse in history.

Great. Finally, I have something to offset that World's Smallest Penis post I did that has all the Google searchers googly-eyed. Jesus, you sick mothers. Although, I have to admit, it is up for a Bloggie Award under the category of "Strangest Post with a Penis Tie-in". Keep your fingers crossed. Now, try searching World's Smallest Horse Penis and see what you get. Twisted losers.

Or, I could post this...

World's Smallest Penis and Biggest Dick

There's a Google search for ya.

.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Killin' two birds with one stone.

That lil pony is cute. I want one.