Wednesday, March 21, 2007

When Comment Moderators Attack

It could also say, "Comment moderation has been enabled. Your eyes no longer work as designed."
I particularly love when the p's, q's and g's are right next to each other. Here's an idea: throw a couple of 6's in there. Bastards. Sometimes, when I'm really drunk I can read it, but I'm too drunk to type it, so I'm still screwed.
Usually, if I nod my head up and down real fast the letters start to jump together. I can read it, but then I get dizzy and pass out, so I'm screwed again.
BLOGGER: I'll take LIKE AN ANAL PROBE for $300, Alex.
ALEX: The answer is: The average number of times that an English-speaking person has to type those letters in before the comment is enabled?
BLOGGER: What are 4 anal probes?
ALEX: Correct. Continue.

Thanks. Hey, I ain't complaining [well, yes ... a little] because I understand why you do it. My gripe is with the Blogger guys, who can't figure out a better way to do that. At least the Ticketmaster one I can read. I still don't think a lot of them are real words, but Who GaF, as long as I get my Fiona Apple tickets.

SIDEBAR:
Is it me, or do the rest of you think about the weird Google hits you're going to get when you write about anal probes, drunk and still screwed or Fiona Apple tickets? Maybe you don't write about anal probes, drunk and still screwed or Fiona Apple tickets as much as I do. I can't say I blame you. It just seems to pour out of me.
THANK YOU, CONTINUE:
Then, it makes sure you choose an identity. As Bloggers, we have identities. I do like the idea of choosing my identity, though. That would be pretty cool right about now. I could be Anna Nicole's baby. Just until I'm 18, then I am so outta there.

OK ... I just said that to get some cheap Google hits. Really, I'd like to be Jessica Simpson's armpit hair. Britney Spears up-skirt no panties. Or, Cher's tattooed thigh. That last one doesn't get too many Google hits anymore, but it was hot once.




.


7 comments:

bananas62 said...

you are so making my night! When I google myself...I don't exsist.. fricking story of my life! .. but seriously...Anal Probes? yewwww... I love your wit!!! ;-)

Sparky Duck said...

im only buzzed, your tanked right?

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why they couldn't post moderation images where the characters don't look like the ink started running.

Oh, and btw, for me it doesn't matter if I'm drunk or sober, it takes me at least 10 to 15 tries to get those things right.

Kate Michele said...

You my friend are a Google hits whore...Hahahaha...I mean that in the most christain of ways of course....hahahha

kimmyk said...

Hi, I found your blog from Googling
"Anal probing Anna Nicole's baby". Nice blog and I like the layout. I'll be back.

hestiahomeschool said...

Yes, it's true, I mentioned anal probes in my Tags and then had to click on it to see who else mentioned them...

we are a strange bunch...

http://journals.aol.com/hestiahomeschool/HomeschoolingJournal/

Ladyred said...

i really should put in some of these words that you and firestarter do, key words, so i can get some more hits on my blog. but then again, i get enough for me. if i can't get word verification in three tries, i'm outta there!