Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A rich bitch

As Joe Miller says in Philadelphia, "Now, explain it to me like I'm a four-year-old." How can a person give $12 million to a dog?
Dead former hotel queen Leona Helmsley left her beloved white Maltese, named Trouble, a $12 million trust fund, according to her will, which was made public Tuesday in surrogate court.
I've heard about things like this, but I think it's always been in fiction - some TV show or movie where a dog or cat gets money that could have otherwise gone to relatives or charities. I'm not too smart, so explain it to me like I'm a four-year old.
How can a person legally give money to a dog? Where does that money go - really? The dog will be dead in a few years. What happens to the money?
If we had any brains, dear readers, we would track down the dog, tease him relentlessly until he snaps and bites; then sue his furry ass for $12 million.
That's what I'm thinking.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

HA! Never thought of that.

I wonder what the other two grandkids did...apparently they know, but me being the nosey ass that I am...I wanna know.

Anthony said...

The grandkids were probably shitty to the dog.

Kate Michele said...

That just proves how ignorant to the state of the world, and all the poverty in it, that she was.

This stuff pisses me off.

Lets go tease the dog.... I'm in.

Ladyred said...

I'm in too. We just have to make it look like we weren't antagonizing the dog. That wouldn't look good for our case.

I have a feeling that dog's days are numbered.