Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas

I have some web gifts for my Blogger Buddies. Of course, it's a little odd, since you can open each other's gifts, but Hell - the world is an imperfect place. That's why a Republican is in the White House. Anyway, these are just a little Internet 'thank you' for hanging with me for these last eight months.

to kara: a site that you may enjoy, and another that will make you feel a bit like jackson pollock.

To Carmen: Some neat pictures of cats in flight and a travel blog you might enjoy.

To Pam: This site that explores an interesting psychological phenomenon, and a new blog for you to visit.

To Hill: Here's a neat little site where you can fulfill your greatest fantasies and even use some of your creativity. No garden gnomes are involved.
To Kimmyk: One of my favorite sites.

To Firestarter5: A little homage to some of the weird things about Canada.

To Sparky Duck: What's better than a win in Dallas? I can't do any better than that.

To Katie: A little something to feed your addiction.

To Chaos: I like him, too.

To the rest of my readers, thanks for hanging in and making me feel slightly less "sick". Now that the holidays are gleefully behind us, it's on to the regular nonsense.

10 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

Merry Christmas Anthony!

Anonymous said...

OH THANK YOU!!!! That was PERFECT!
I'm soooooooo tired of these holidays. Thankyoujeebus tomorrow is almost here, and you're right, then we CAN get on to the regular nonsense.
Thanks!

kimmyk said...

Thanks for giving me one of your favorite sites!

I promise to not abuse it.

Merry Christmas!

Kate Michele said...

OMG!! I'm done for now!! I haven't done a game in so long, damn I got the bug again!! Gotta go ...gotta go get out a game!!

Merry Christmas Anthony...[[big hug]]

Pam said...

Aw, thanks Anthony!! Here's a little something for you too. Although I bet you've already visited.

Hey, at least it's better than a Hershey's kiss the size of your head ;-)!

msliberty said...

Merry Christmas, Anthony!

bananas62 said...

I love him! He's perfect!!!
Thanks for thinking of me! :-)

supergirlest said...

merry christmas to you, anthony!!!!!

OMG - I LOVE MY VIRTUAL GIFTS!!!!!!! they are PERFECT! how is it that you know me better than my family does? :)

i tried to figure out how to send a copy of my "paiting," but alas... how'd you know a few of mine are pollock inspired pieces irl?

AND THAT OTHER SITE! WOAH!!!!!!!! i'ma hafta go back and poke around in there somemore!

xoxoxox

Anthony said...

kara: to copy your virtual painting, do shift/print screen, then paste it into paint or some other similar software and save it from there. you may need to crop it a bit, since the entire screen will be copied.

Sparky Duck said...

It was such an utter thrashing, I didnt even watch the 2nd half, oh that and the food coma