Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The continuing saga.

After I moved the box adjacent to my neighbor's door, someone came home late last night (after 10:00pm) and went inside, having moved the box to the side so that they could open the door.
Undaunted (because I'm a relentless bitch) I went outside and moved the box back in front of the door. I was incredulous over the fact that someone would move the box to open the door and not take it inside. I asked myself why and couldn't come up with a credible answer, which is what incredulous means.
When I got up this morning, I rushed to the window (to see what was the matter) and saw that not only had the box been removed, but the salt container (barely visible in the corner of the photo) and the two snow shovels next to it had also been removed!
I win!
Perhaps. I'll see if my neighbor has some evil plan to hatch the next time I have a UPS delivery. The difference between me and her is that when I have a package on my doorstep, I take it in like a normal person. I don't leave it outside for five days.
I may have won the battle but may yet lose the war.
Stay tuned.

13 comments:

kimmyk said...

Oh my gosh Anthony!

You crack me up.

Anthony 1
Messy pack rat lady 0

Anthony said...

It's still the first inning!

:)

Kate Michele said...

What excitement awaits me!! LOL

Now I'm wondering what she did with the big box. You think its just sitting right on the other side of her door, crowding her living room now?

xoxox

Anthony said...

That's exactly what I was thinking.

XO

Firestarter5 said...

What's with all the red doors?

susan said...

I've never seen red doors or red window sills.
No kitty pictures?

kimmyk said...

Do you both share the same porch area? Is that why it bothered you so much or were you just walking by one day and the whole principal of it on the porch just sorta sent you over the edge?

Anonymous said...

You really don't have a life, do you?

Kate Michele said...

He has more of a life than people who wonder blogs to post comments under Anonymous, chuckling to themselves in the dark of their houses at night thinking "how sly am I?"
Someone here needs a life for sure, however I'm not sure Anonymous that you have the right person who does.

Anthony said...

pool-96-240-197-237.spfdma.east.verizon.net (Verizon Internet Services Inc) New York, NY

That's our friend, Anonymous. Feel free to drop by again.

Anonymous said...

I will. As if failing at life wasn't good enough, it seems you also must fail at looking up IP addresses.

Kate Michele said...

Wow I know we forgot to turn on the coffee pot this morning, but this is even better....
I don't understand babe, if Anonymous thinks you have no life and now that you failed at the said non life, then what's this say about their fabulous life to keep coming back to absorb yours?
Is this what 'having a life' is? Going around to people you don't know blogs and leaving idiot remarks under the name anonymous? I think I'll pass and keep my non-life with you.

I will however give Anonymous a friendly little tip, from another non-lifer... Dear Anonymous,
If you can't say it with your name attached to it, why fucking bother?

oh and again baby I'm sorry I made you late for work this morning, I just couldn't let you out of this bed.

Xoxoxox

Anthony said...

Ha. My girlfriend can beat up your boyfriend!