Thursday, April 12, 2007

If you post it, they will come.

Remember yesterday? Me too.
I posted a story about a well-known tax preparer, hoping that they would read that instead of the personal story that was attached to the first one they found. As it turns out, the boys at the home office in Kansas City are still doing their blog research, and the bait has been taken. I hesitate to mention their name again, lest it come up in another search. I had my fun, now let's move on. I am easily entertained, as you no doubt can tell.
Their little Google blog search turned up 8,911 results, so I guess whomever is doing their googling was kept busy for most of the day. What I want to know is, how do I get that job? Getting paid to goof around on the Internet is my idea of a cushy job.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

When you find out let me know, ok?