Thursday, March 1, 2007

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

I'm starting to look forward to my Netflix e-mail's. They're quite fun. The latest one was titled:

Has F**K arrived?

They were looking for my help to see if the DVD had arrived when they said it would - Tuesday - the day I thought I was getting f**ked, only I got f**k. As usual. Their query centered around having me tell them that I got it when they said I would. The question was simple:

Please tell us when you received F**k, which was shipped to you on Monday, Feb 26, 2007.

I got F**k.
And now ... Here's why those precocious 5th Graders are smarter than some of us...

10 comments:

kimmyk said...

What the hell are you watching over there?

Sparky Duck said...

im pretty hip and I dont even know this movie

Anthony said...

KimmyK & Sparky: It's a documentary about the origin and use of the "F" word - hence the asterisks. Released in 2005 and just cane out on DVD recently.

I like documentaries, but if I'm not free for the 4 days that they run in the theater, I have to wait until the DVD.

Anonymous said...

That felt like an LSD fever trip Anthony.

Me said...

What Windshisperer said.
Whoa!

Me said...

What Windshisperer said.
Whoa!

Pam said...

So how was it? The F**K that is.

Kate Michele said...

Ohhh so I'm not the ONLY geek out there who likes documentaries. So how was it?

I am proud to say that so far I'm keeping up with the little 5th graders...thank you very much.

msliberty said...

I love documentaries too!

Here is one you all must see. I heard about it on the subscription drive for my local Pacifica radio station:

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised.

It has been banned from distribution in the US, but Supergirlest found it on Google Videos (I think!)

I am anxiously awaiting the end of the quarter so that I can watch it!

Me said...

Pam, BwaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaaaaa!!!