Monday, November 27, 2006

Six is the Limit

Kimmyk - How do I begin to thank you?
She's all about this tagging ritual, for whom we have Ch'i to blame. She wants those of us who have been tagged to reveal 6 weird things about ourselves, which I suppose will either open us up to public ridicule or allow our mind to get itself around the strangeness and make us whole. I think I did this before, but God knows there are so many more.
Geez. Mental health is so overrated.
According to the rules…
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1 - Hot food hot. Cold food cold. If food is served hot, leftovers cannot be eaten cold. The ex used to eat cold pizza for breakfast. You know how that relationship ended.

2 - Blankets on the bed. I can't sleep without blankets. Doesn't matter how hot it is, there has to be something covering me.

3 - Neckwear. I need to be wearing something around my neck (that isn't a necktie).

4 - I don't drink alcohol when there are children present. Kids don't need to see me drunk. Adults don't either, but they have their personal traumas sorted out by now.

5 - I've never had coffee, and I refuse to try it. OK, so I'm running out of weird things.

6 - I buy movies and don't watch them. I have a rack full of DVDs that I haven't watched. The Red Violin, Traffic, Pollock, 21 Grams, Swimming Pool, Ronin, Ocean's Eleven and Spaceballs (just kidding, Carmen). Never seen 'em.

Whew! That was exhausting. So, play along if you want. I won't be Canadian about it and not invite people. It will be left to your free will (with which Americans were embodied) as to whether or not you choose to participate.
Look at it as an easy way to fill up a day's post. I apologize in advance.

Carmen
Katie
Pam
Kara
Domestic Goddess
Luck

10 comments:

Pam said...

Gee thanks!! But I'm going to have to swipe your image.

Anthony said...

You can take whatever you want. :-)

Domestic Goddess said...

totally with you on the blanket thing. amen to #1 and #5.
Ronin is actually a good movie. Really liked Ocean's Eleven too.

I am going to have to think about this tag. I'll do it though. Just have to whittle down to my 6 favorite oddities to share with the world.
A Huge thanks!

Carmen said...

*Sigh. I'm having a really bad day. Can I be excused from the tag? Plus, I'm not weird. I'm scarily normal. ;)

Anthony said...

carmen: Absolutely. I should have thought of that myself, but maybe the weird things come too easily?
I guess "Six normal things" wouldn't be all that exciting? :-)

Mind Sprite said...

I have a shelf of unused items too, but it's books instead of DVDs. And I'm with you on the covers in bed. Sleeping with nothing over me is just weird!

kimmyk said...

Never tried coffee? Ever? Cripe you ARE weird. LOL!!!

Thanks for playing Anthony!

Oh yeah, I don't like cold pizza either.

Catherine said...

So, the blanket thing is NOT weird. You'll need to replace that one.

And while I love coffee. OR need coffee and therefore have fallen in love with it. (Which I consider co-dependency, because it also NEEDS me to buy it) I will LITERALLY vomit if I hear the sound of a can of soda being opened before noon. Weird? I think not, that shit ain't good. Ever. But MORNING?!? oh my.

Ch'i said...

I'm all for tagging and SWAG (Steal when anything's good)~ good list- I need blankets, too. I have a bunch of books on the shelf waiting for me to put the darn textbooks away.

I'm glad kimmy tagged you and I found the reciprocal link- it's always nice to find new blogs to peep!

supergirlest said...

twas fun! i thought i'd left a comment here the other day, but it appears i didn't. shame on kara. bad bad kara.

YOU'VE NEVER HAD COFFEE?!?! for real? not even a sip?