Saturday, April 19, 2008

Some amusement while I'm away.

I have to go to a wedding today. That's what people say about weddings - "I have to go..." Nobody says, "I want to go." It's an obligation, and I can think of a hundred different things I'd rather do ... no, wait ... a hundred and fifty different things I'd rather do than this. First, it's going to be 81 degrees and society says that men have to wear a jacket. I don't know about you (men) but I don't think, if you were out on an 80-degree day, you'd be wearing a jacket. So, we'll see how that goes.
So, entertain yourself with a little clip of a favorite comedian of mine, Mike Birbiglia. Mike has Google alerts, so lets see if he stops by.
I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

You shoulda said screw it and not worn the jacket. 80 degrees or not, you shoulda showed 'em whose boss.

I go to weddings for the cake. Oh! ANDDDDD the butter mints.