Thursday, December 27, 2007

I don't know my Olathe from a hole in the ground.

I don't want to stir them up again, but suffice it to say that the mere mention of The G-word yesterday was enough to get a visit from corporate HQ in Olathe, Kansas - a place that most people would need a GPS unit to find. What a coincidence.
I wear a silly grin when I check the old Statcounter and find a corporate hit from this nonsense. I'm guessing that companies have entire departments checking on Google Reader for mentions of their name. Knowing that they're reading is part of the fun.
Sometimes, it's all of the fun.
A Haiku for you:

I asked you for help,
and you told me to get lost.
Thank God for Garmin.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

"thank GOD for Garmin"...

butt kisser. lol.

i check stat counter once a week now. if i checked it anymore i would be afraid. i did see my employer on there twice...that's always good for the ticker. *gah*

Firestarter5 said...

Garmin is the only GPS I would go with. Excellent product.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I often get the government reading my political blog. I know, I'm prone to paranoia but I have my wife double check those when they show up and they're legitimate.

I love to send them messages too like, quit your job slaving for Bush and his fellow criminals. Hehe...I'm such an agitator.