Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy little Halloween.

Today, November 1 is traditional around the old office. How, you ask? Glad you asked. The tradition is that on the day after Halloween, the giant bowl of candy appears. It's the giant bowl that one employee brings in filled with all the Halloween candy that they didn't give to the hungry, begging children yesterday. It is our gift now.
It is filled with Reese's cups, miniature Butterfinger bars, miniature bags of M&M's (plain and peanut) and ... well, mostly miniatures, including the world's most ridiculous Snickers ... um ... bar.
They're so small (slightly larger than a United States penny) that the only thing there is room for on the wrapper is the phone number that you should call if you have a question or comment. I have both.
Question: Who needs a Snickers bar this tiny? Does the wrapper weight more than the candy?
Comment: I don't need a tiny Snickers bar. I would much prefer the regular size Snickers, since all this does is piss me off that I didn't get a regular Snickers bar. If you gave this to the kids in my neighborhood, your car would be smeared with miniature Snickers goop.
800-551-0702.

6 comments:

annabkrr said...

Gimme the Snickers and everyone will be okay.

Scoobers said...

You know, you can't eat just one. Oh... wait. Wrong ad.
But it's true.

Kate Michele said...

My house would be egged.

rattln along said...

that is why the snickers bar bag never left my possession. I am enjoying several right now. I have convinced myself that I am burning more calories by opening each of those little wrappers.

Firestarter5 said...

We gave out full size chocolate bars or cans of pop. The kids had to make a choice.

I notice there is no more UNICEF boxes around anyones necks like we used to do.

kimmyk said...

that's about the size of candy bars that i can eat so i very much appreciate them. if you dont want 'em send 'em to me....

full size chocci bars and cans of pop??? shit FS5 i shoulda came to your house. LOL, was it your cans of COke you gave away?