Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Did you mean to spell that correctly?

Sometimes, I have to create my own entertainment. Lately, it has been seeing all the Google searches over "Alicia Lane".
SIDE NOTE: Spelling is a hot-button issue with me.
Then, the other day, I mentioned how I spent two days listening to people call him Floyd Merryweather - and up pops two Google searches that led stalkers here. I wonder if they did another search, or were they actually looking for Floyd Merryweather? Maybe his old high school teacher or a former lover? Whatever - entertaining myself is cheaper than psychotherapy and less addictive than crack. Well ... slightly less addictive.
Then, there is this:
This is a billboard that is causing quite the uproar in Chicago. A local attorney is advertising divorce, or so they think.
The anger comes over the idea that we are so gullible as consumers that we will consider divorce merely because the Billboard says so. That isn't giving us a lot of credit either as people or consumers.
"Life is short, so ditch that loser and start living because you'll be dead soon."
Rather than divorce, I would like to see the couple who looks like that. If the babe is the plaintiff, introduce me. By the way, maybe she should think about suing the surgeon who put those grapefruits in her chest before the divorce is final.
Then, I saw this headline and I felt like all was right with the world: .
Cheney to follow Rice to Middle East
That would be highly entertaining - just as long as we remember to lock the door behind them.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

"if the babe is the plaintiff introduce me"-spoken like a man.

What's wrong with her grapefruits? If I had boobs like that, let me tell you somethin' I'd put 'em on a billboard my damn self. He's nasty. I'd divorce him if he looked like that. Yuk.

Anthony said...

What's wrong wit-dem? They don't look right. Too much air-space in between.

It ain't natural.

It ain't.

Kate Michele said...

Well I'd show ya natural.....but oh the freaks i"d attract!! Haha... ;)

Nice asvertising.... nothing like plastering all that is corrupt with our society right out there for all to see!