Thursday, April 5, 2007

Don't Shoot the Messenger

Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky. I was No. 1 on the 'who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

In other news...

HALLE BERRY GETS A STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME.

Big deal, right?

She was selected to receive the 2,333rd star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

The actress will be added to the Hollywood Boulevard landmark, right in front of the home of the Academy Awards, the Kodak Theatre.

The actress said: "I cannot tell you how good it feels inside me right now. I wish you all could be inside me right now to know how it feels."

Me too.

.

6 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

Yea but I think Halle may have room!

bananas62 said...

Oh my Gawd! This man is seriously defective. I can't even fathom this thought...

rattln along said...

He is now recanting the statement. but his nose looks like it could snort a bus.

Firestarter5 said...

I believe Keith is a zombie.

As for Halle...I'd love to feel her from the inside.

Sparky Duck said...

on another note, have fun today

kimmyk said...

I thought he said he was kidding with that acknowledgement of snorting his dad? I bet he did then recanted his story based on the outcome.

I have nothing bad to say about Halle. She's beautiful. Unlike Keith. He's downright nasty. All them stones are.