Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Waste of a Good Cell Phone

Speaking of guys who need a shoe piece...

PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - A 77-year-old local man who reportedly admitted looking up women's skirts for 13 years, was arrested Monday in connection with an incident last month at a Wal-Mart SuperCenter in St. Lucie West.

You have to watch out for those "local men". I don't approve of releasing his name, since he "reportedly" looked up their skirts, so in the interest of fairness, and the assumption that one is innocent until proven guilty...

He told investigators that he had been looking up women's skirts without their knowledge for about 13 years. He said he used a mirror from the stores to stare up their skirts.

It seems as though our man doesn't hold up well under questioning. As his ersatz lawyer (I'm an accounting grad, but WTF) I would have advised him to keep his pie hole shut. Cop to the Wal-Mart incident, pay your fine and move on.

Police learned of [the assailant] after a woman found him with a camera cell phone behind her. "I think it's horrendous," said Connie Sue, 57, one of Tasker's neighbors. "He just kept looking at you every time I walked past."

Wait a minute - Connie Sue? Connie Sue what? If Sue is her surname, I'm never going to Florida again.
C'mon, Connie, have a heart. For the record, I don't see the appeal in looking up skirts, but the guy is 77 for Chrissakes. A little leeway, please. He found a hobby. How many people never find their true calling. Hobbies are one thing, but thirteen years qualifies as a lifestyle, I think.

So, watch out girls - especially at the SuperCenter. Those "local men" are everywhere.

9 comments:

kimmyk said...

what's up with old guys living in florida being pervs? you hear about the guy going around with the black bag giving free breast exams and women letting the old codger? sick old men. i imagine FS5 will be one of these men in about 40 years.

Anthony said...

Geez ... I forgot about the breast exam guy. He's in the archives, somewhere.

I don't know if FS5 would be willing to escape the Great White North for the thrill of the hunt.

Kate Michele said...

Whats he really see??? I'd say most of the girls ARE wearing undies...maybe like 1 in 1,000 would be going comando....so whats the point?

Anthony said...

Katie: I have no idea. That's the part I don't understand about the looking up the skirt bit.
Even commando - I don't get it. For $50 he can see all the "commando" he can stand. Those girls love the old timers!

Pam said...

LOL Katie!! I've never understood it either.

Maybe the old farts move to Florida because the women wear less clothes in the warm weather??

Anthony said...

Pam: Either that, or because the hurricanes blow their skirts up.

Kate Michele said...

They like the older dudes cause their lonely and have disposable income!!

supergirlest said...

and this is yet another reason for me to never go to wally-world. :)

Anthony said...

kara: You could go -- just wear pants. :)