Sunday, March 4, 2007

Message to Japan: Keep Him.

TOKYO - A relaxed looking Michael Jackson smiled and waved at screaming fans as he arrived in Japan on Sunday for his second visit in recent years to host an exclusive party and sponsor a fan art competition. At the VIP party, guests paying $3,500 will get to mingle with Jackson and spend 30 seconds to one minute each of exclusive face time with the Gloved One, according to organizers.

Oooh baby! What a bargain. Actually, "face time" with MJ makes me a little squeamish. How about Michael gives me $3,500?

While in Tokyo, the star will also host a fan art contest for Japanese who cannot afford VIP tickets, organizers Davis, Bain and Associates said in an e-mail. Three winning artists chosen by Jackson will have brunch with the star and their picture taken together.

HERE ARE THE THREE WINNERS CHOSEN BY MICHAEL:





Congratulations to those three lucky fans!

7 comments:

Me said...

BwaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa to the drawings. On the pix, thanks a lot. You scared the shit outta me when I clicked over here.

Domestic Goddess said...

HOLY CRAP!!! That was a scary image to click over to!

I agree with you. They can have him. Remember when he used to look like a person?

Kate Michele said...

Your aweful!! Hahaha

Pam said...

I agree. FREAKIN' SCARY picture!! I remember when he looked human, domestic goddess. That was some time ago.

Yes Japan, please keep him.

Sparky Duck said...

good, now I dont have to blog about it, just link to you :)

Anonymous said...

Dear God...THAT is "relaxed". Yipes!

kimmyk said...

I'm surprised I don't see little boys in those pictures. *covers mouth with hand*

His jaw is like completely jacked up ya can't help but stare at it.